- Measure I Expenditure Plan - 2015 Update - Comments Welcomed
SANBAG is soliciting comments on the Measure I Expenditure Plan as part of its required 2015 review. Comments are due by April 18. Read More.
- Southbound 5th Street Off Ramp on I-215 in San Bernardino Closed
Crews closed the southbound Off Ramp at I-215 and 5th to make improvements to the drainage system starting Monday, March 10 through Thursday, March 13.
- 6-Month Contracting Look Ahead Available
Check out the latest 6-month look ahead on our Contracting Opportunies page.
- 2014 SANBAG Visioning Awards
SANBAG is presenting Visioning Awards to recognize leaders in our community and honor local accomplishments and achievements. Details and nomination criteria
- SB County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan (FEIR)
See the San Bernardino County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan and its Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR).
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App