Current Construction Projects...
- I-10 Corridor Project Draft Environmental Document in Circulation
The Interstate 10 Corridor Project is studying alternatives that include an Express Lane option and a High Occupancy Vehicle option. The draft study results are in public circulation from April 25 to June 8. Opportunities to comment on this study are available. Click here for more information.
- State Route 210 / Base Line Interchange Draft Environmental Document
SANBAG, in cooperation with the Caltrans District 8 and the City of Highland, is proposing to improve the State Route 210 Base Line Interchange in the City of Highland. Specifically, the project would widen Base Line from Buckeye Street to Seine Avenue and widen three of the four existing SR‐210 interchange ramps. A public hearing is scheduled for May 25th. Click here for more information.
- State Route 210 Lane Addition Draft Environmental Document
San Bernardino Associated Governments, in cooperation with the California Department of Transportation, proposes to widen State Route 210 (SR-210) from Sterling Avenue to San Bernardino Avenue in the cities of San Bernardino, Highland and Redlands, as well as an unincorporated portion of San Bernardino County. Click here for more information.
- 2nd Street Closures Started March 28
As part of the Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project, crews will be installing a new storm drain and a sanitary sewer on 2nd Street near the railroad tracks. These construction activities will require full lane closures and intermittent sidewalk closures and are anticipated to last approximately 3 months.
- 3rd Street Closed Permanently as of February 4th
As part of the Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project, 3rd Street was closed permanently at the railroad tracks just east of J Street beginning Thursday, February 4, 2016
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App
Down the Road
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410-1715
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407
May 23, 2016