- ARRIVE Corridor Study Looks at Future of San Bernardino County Rail
The Advanced Regional Rail Integrated Vision – East (ARRIVE) study was recently completed by SANBAG in concert with the Southern California Association of Governments funded primarily through a Caltrans Planning Grant. Click here to see a video about the ARRIVE Corridor.
- I-10 Corridor Project Draft Environmental Document in Circulation
The Interstate 10 Corridor Project is studying alternatives that include an Express Lane option and a High Occupancy Vehicle option. The draft study results public circulation concluded on June 13. Click here to see the draft report. Click here for more information on the project.
- State Route 210 Lane Addition Draft Environmental Document
San Bernardino Associated Governments, in cooperation with the California Department of Transportation, proposes to widen State Route 210 (SR-210) from Sterling Avenue to San Bernardino Avenue in the cities of San Bernardino, Highland and Redlands, as well as an unincorporated portion of San Bernardino County. The public review period has concluded. A public hearing was held on June 2 in Highland, CA. Click here for more information.
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App