Check back for registration information and other details about this event!
For more information, contact Logan Selleck at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 801-3711.
- Unmet Transit Needs - Public Hearings in September
Each year the San Bernardino County Transportation Commission is required by Public Utilities Code Sections 99238.5 and 99401.5 to hold public hearings for obtaining testimony regarding unmet transit needs that can be reasonably met. As a result, hearings are scheduled for September 19 in Hesperia and September 22 in Joshua Tree.
- Redlands Passenger Rail Project Receives $8.7 M TIGER Grant
Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-San Bernardino) announced that the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) awarded the San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) $8,678,312 in funding through a Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Grant to help construct the Redlands Passenger Rail Project (RPRP). Click here for Press Release.
- ARRIVE Corridor Study Looks at Future of San Bernardino County Rail
The Advanced Regional Rail Integrated Vision – East (ARRIVE) study was recently completed by SANBAG in concert with the Southern California Association of Governments funded primarily through a Caltrans Planning Grant. Click here to see a video about the ARRIVE Corridor.
- I-10 Corridor Project Draft Environmental Document in Circulation
The Interstate 10 Corridor Project is studying alternatives that include an Express Lane option and a High Occupancy Vehicle option. The draft study results public circulation concluded on June 13. Click here to see the draft report. Click here for more information on the project.
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App