- I-10 Corridor Project Draft Environmental Document in Circulation
The Interstate 10 Corridor Project is studying alternatives that include an Express Lane option and a High Occupancy Vehicle option. The draft study results are in public circulation from April 25 to June 8. Opportunities to comment on this study are available. Click here for more information.
- Interstate 10 / Tippecanoe Westbound Loop Ramp Opened 4/7
The westbound Interstate 10 (I-10) loop on-ramp at Tippecanoe Avenue opened on Thursday, April 7. The new on-ramp allows northbound motorists to turn right and loop around to get onto westbound I-10, eliminating the left-turn movement under the bridge. The new configuration significantly improves access to the freeway and reduce traffic congestion on Tippecanoe Avenue.
- 2nd Street Closures Started March 28
As part of the Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project, crews will be installing a new storm drain and a sanitary sewer on 2nd Street near the railroad tracks. These construction activities will require full lane closures and intermittent sidewalk closures and are anticipated to last approximately 3 months.
- 3rd Street Closed Permanently as of February 4th
As part of the Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project, 3rd Street was closed permanently at the railroad tracks just east of J Street beginning Thursday, February 4, 2016
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App