- Public Open House: Tippecanoe Interchange Project - Phase II - Jan 27
As the next phase of this major interchange improvement begins in Loma Linda / San Bernardino, the project team wants to invite the public out to learn more about the project details, construction schedule, and ongoing information channels. Learn more about the project. Click here
- Short Range Transit Planning - Public Workshops
SANBAG is conducting a public outreach program to provide the public an opportunity to comment on the proposed regional transit goals and objectives for the new SRTP, as well as to help identify unmet regional transit needs. More info.
- Interstate 10 / Cherry Avenue Interchange - Dedication Ceremony - Jan 30
Join SANBAG, the City of Fontana, the County of San Bernardino, and Caltrans on January 30th at 10:00 am as we cut the ribbon on yet another new interchange in San Bernardino County. Click here.
- Business-Friendly Best Practices Booklet
Learn more about what makes for best practices for business in San Bernardino County. Click here.
- 6-Month Contracting Look Ahead Available
Check out the latest 6-month look ahead on our Contracting Opportunies page.
- SB County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan (FEIR)
See the San Bernardino County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan and its Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR).
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App