SANBAG represents the interests of San Bernardino County on regional and sub-regional transportation matters. SANBAG's planning activities are designed to identify strategies, projects and programs, and their cost, to achieve mobility goals for people and goods. These activities must be consistent with air quality requirements and work to improve the overall quality of life in our region.
The Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) is the cornerstone
of transportation planning and programming activities in the SCAG region.
SANBAG is actively engaged in development of the RTP through various policy
and technical advisory committees maintained by SCAG, and through the
coordination and preparation of local and sub-regional input to the RTP.
Much of SANBAG's input to the RTP is created through development of the countywide Comprehensive Transportation Plan and various other planning activities and data collection efforts, as identified below.
- Regional Transportation Plans
- Regional Transportation Plan
- Regional Transportation Improvement Plan
- Inland Goods Movement
- Sub-Regional Planning
- Comprehensive Transportation Plan
- Congestion Management Plan
- Corridor/Sub-area Studies
- Measure I Strategic Plan
- Passenger Rail Short Range Transportation Plan
- Planning Data
- Public Transit - Human Services Transportation Coordination Plan
- San Bernardino Valley Coordinated Traffic Signal System Plan
- Non-motorized Transportation Plan
- Call for Transportation Development Act - Bicycle and Pedestrian and Transit Access Projects
- Article 3 Transit Access Projects (pdf)
- Article 3 Bicycle/Pedestrian Facilities (pdf)
- Submittal Forms (zip)
Applications are due to SANBAG by 5:00 p.m. on May 8, 2013 and should be directed to:
c/o Tim Byrne, Chief of Planning
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410
In addition to or in lieu of hard copy applications, electronic applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com with a subject line of ‘TDA Article 3 Application Submittal’.
Director of Planning
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407