As the Inland Empire continues to grow, so does the need for efficient freeway systems, connecting roads, and interchanges. SANBAG provides funding and manages the construction of these transportation projects throughout San Bernardino County.
Funding for these projects is provided by a number of sources, including local, state and federal. Local funds are derived from Measure I, San Bernardino County's half-cent transportation sales tax that was passed in 1989.
- Measure I Freeway Projects: SB Valley
- Measure I Major Street Projects: SB Valley
- Measure I Local Street Projects: SB Valley
- Measure I Regional & Local Street Projects: Mountain/Desert Subareas
- Grade Separations
- Interchange Projects
- Downtown San Bernardino and Redlands Passenger Rail Projects
- San Bernardino
Valley Coordinated Traffic Signal System Plan
Also of interest...
More Info on Caltrans Construction projects...
Director of Project Delivery / Director of Commuter Rail and Transit
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407